If you are an international technical talent looking for job opportunities in The Netherlands, Moteq is your partner! Continue reading below to learn more about Moteq's approach on finding the perfect technical job for you, in The Netherlands. If you would like to speak to one of our consultants you can simply call or email Ferry van de Rhee at +31 (0)74 250 8577.
Your career is our job. Since 1997 it has been Moteq's core business to locate and attract the best job vacancies for talented technical professionals in The Netherlands. As the international market grows, so does the need for international highly educated technical specialists. If you have a bachelor or master degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, mechatronics, high tech, infrastructure or building engineering, we'd love to help you!
Why choose Moteq?
- Proven technical expertise - we just need a hint to introduce you to the right employers.
- One application at Moteq will give you entrance with technical employers that really matter.
- Assurance of a reliable contract - our technical specialists receive a personal and solid employment contract, usually for the duration of one year at least.
- Moteq does not only offer good career opportunities, we also offer excellent financial and employee benefits.
- 95% permanent jobs in technology
- With our offices situated in Amsterdam, Hengelo and Utrecht your perfect job is always nearby.
The Moteq way
- Accurate - your personal Moteq consultant will focus fully on your ambitions and career wishes.
- During your time with Moteq you and your consultant will have contact on a regular basis to discuss possibilities, progress and feedback.
- You will always receive feedback within 24 hours during weekdays (exclusions may apply).
- Transparancy is key, with your permission only - this means we will only introduce you to companies that you and your consultant selected together. This way you know who has seen your resume and who has not.
Working in The Netherlands
If your goal is to work in The Netherlands as a highly skilled immigrant (in Dutch the so-called 'kennismigrant'), there are some formalities you should know about.
- EU-residents or residents from the European Economic Area (Croatia excluded) do not require a work or residence permit.
- Non-EU/EEA immigrants, who would like to work in The Netherlands for a period that extends 3 months, need to acquire a residence permit. These permits are obtainable through the IND (the Dutch Immigration and Naturalisation service) and require your future employer (Moteq) to arrange this for you.
In order to employ highly skilled immigrants Dutch companies need a certification by the IND as a so-called ‘sponsor’. Moteq is in possession of this certificate and thus allowed to employ and support you during the first steps of your career in The Netherlands.
Need more information?
Please contact Ferry van de Rhee. Ferry is Moteq's international orientated consultant and will help you find the right job and take care of the necessary formalities if needed. For more information on Moteq, we suggest our company profile.